The Intenza 550RBi Interactive Series Recumbent Bike has the Heaviest Construction in the Industry which Ensures Stability, Strength and Durability.
Engineered with a step through design which creates a very low profile seat and frame, the 550RBi eliminates the need for users to lift their legs when lowering into the seat, placing less stress on the back, neck, wrists and elbows. Ideal for those with limited mobility.
Endurance with Silky Smooth Operation
Endurance is essential for exercise equipment as well as it’s users. The 550RBi has the ability to perform in heat, humidity and repeated use hour after hour, day after day. That’s endurance. That’s value. The robust structure features:
- Hybrid generator and belt driven system provide consistent performance, smoothly and quietly.
- Bottom bracket assembly with precision scaled ball bearings sustain exceptionally smooth performance.
- Aluminium components preserve the premium look by resisting rust and corrosion.
Intelligence – InCare TM
The best brands are those with the best customer service. Scheduled maintenance, software updates and service needs are addressed promptly and accurately. The 550RBi automatically alerts Intenza’s InCare TM online service team when attention is needed and a built in self-diagnostic tool takes the guesswork out of identifying maintenance needs.
Easy to Learn
Exercisers want variety in their workouts and they also want equipment that is quickly understood and easy to use, where the learning curve is low and their confidence is high. The 550RBi is the ultimate in ease and comfort for users. The recumbent’s back seat provides ergonomic lumbar support and is made with a highly breathable mesh finish keeping you comfortable and well ventilated.
Easy to Enjoy – Exciting and Invigorating
Beat biking boredom and add fun to your workout with the large, 18 character LED message centre providing a clear visual of all information needed to enjoy an exhilarating and absorbing workout. Features include:
- Heart rate, resistance level, time, RPM, calories, watts, distance, speed, workout summary and profile
- 40 levels of resistance.
- Race programs offering fun challenges racing against existing champions in 1, 2 or 4 Km races.
- 7 custom user programs can be saved to USB for future use on any Intenza cardio machine.
- 6 preset programs: Hill, Interval, Weight Loss, Cross Train, Step by Step and Strength.
- 3 target programs: Time, Distance and Calories.
- 4 heart rate control programs in constant power mode.
- Quick start option.
- Telemetry heart rate monitoring system allows polar compatable chest belts to wirelessly interact with the monitor
- Handlebars equipped with contact sensors also providing digital heart rate readings.
Unique OptiTrain TM Feature
The Intenza 550RBi’s revoutionary OptiTrain TM bike mode feature allows users to workout at a fixed level reguardless of pedal speed.
The seat adjustment precisely andgled and 1/2″ incremental seat position allows users from 4’9″(147cm) to 6’5″ (193) to adjust the seat for ergonomically correct lower body biomechanics to reduce pressure on knees and back and enhance rider comfort. Intenza bike seats are designed to adjust easily using only one hand, left or right in a seated position.
Industrial Grade Construction
This powerfully built machine ensures long term performance and function.
The 550RBi recumbent bike is equipped with sturdy wheels to allow safe and easy relocation.
Recumbent Bike Features
- Custom Settings: When USB is detected, users may customise (1) Display Unit (2) Age (3) Gender (4) Weight (5) Buzzer. Smart machine will automatically prioritise personalised setting and workout routine with USB login.
- Display Readouts: HR, Resistance Level, Time, Watts, Calories, Distance, RPM, Speed, Workout summary, Workout profile
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar coded wireless telemetry technology: built—in heart rate receiver (heart rate transmitter strap required) Digital contact heart rate technology ensures precision and reliability
- On—The—Fly: Allows switching to other workout programs during exercise
- OptiTrain™: Bike mode allows users to workout at a fixed resistance level regardless of pedal speed. Power mode allows users to workout at a fixed workload measured in watts. Download workout results easily to USB for work rate analysis and performance training purposes.
- Power Saving System: Energy saver mode is used to minimize power consumption (didn’t exceed 0.5W) which meet Erp EC 1275/2008 requirements
- USB Connectivity: For customised workout, workout results, personal settings, InCare™ and manual software upgrade
- Display Type: Large LED Dot matrix and 18 characters LED message centre easily provide all needed information.
- InZone™: InZone™ heart rate training provides visual colour feedback to help users effectively optimise their workout efforts at their target heart rate zones
- MYE Audio Kit Options: Optional accessories support MYE audio receiver
- Smart Energy System™: Cordless. Activate and operate console without pedaling
- Uni—Dial™ Control: Complete access and control of user interface features and settings with the convenience of a Uni—Dial™
- 3—Phase Generator: Self powered hybrid generator delivers consistent performance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Belt Drive: Belt drive system for smoother, quieter performance. Minimise maintenance. Service made quick and easy.
- Bottom Bracket: High performance bottom bracket assembly with precision sealed ball bearing for exceptional performance
- Maximum User Weight: 181kg (400 lbs)
- Maximum Watts: 640 Watts (Level 40 at 150 RPM)
- Minimum Watts: 16 Watts (Level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Resistance Levels: 40 resistance levels meets new European EN957—5 standards.
- User Height Range: 147—193cm (4’9″ to 6’5″)
- Fitness Test: Fitness test determines individual’s fitness level based on VO2 max standards. Test method includes Astrand—Rhyming.
- HR Control: 4 heart rate control programs in constant power mode—HR Zone, Interval, Hill, Cardio Strength
- Race: Race program offers a fun challenge by racing against existing champion for 1K, 2K, or 4K races
- Quick Start: Quick Start is a manual workout. Workout profile and results can be saved to USB
- Custom Program: 7 custom user programs can easily be saved to USB for future use
- Preset Program: 6 Preset programs: Hill, Interval, Weight Loss, Cross Train, Step by Step, Strength
- Target Program: 3 Target programs: Time (10—99 mins), Distance (1—99 km), Calories (10—2500 Kcals)